75,698 Like 6,790 Dislike
Enjoy this video which was brought to you by UkraineArsenal Submit your own videos to be featured on Ukraine Arsenal here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16BqcltlaYdnupMYjj_BYdQUYRFz5egbgXpCF5Yzv3ok/viewform Subscribe by going to youtube.com/UkraineArsenal and click Subscribe on the top Connect with us on Twitter with: twitter.com/UkraineArsenal Don't forget to like and share the video
Who’re the lottery winners who aren’t exactly the brightest people?! You guys hear about Michael Carroll and his antics? Or how about one of the biggest winners ever, Jack Whittaker?! Find out about the spending habits of lottery winners who went broke in this video! Subscribe to Pablito’s Way! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk2zuJeRutyMZSdoh0sltLA?sub_confirmation=1 New videos Monday through Friday! Follow me on Instagram here: https://instagram.com/_pablitos_way/ New to Pablito's Way? Start here! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC9umoxByMRJQoW_PzGK-n84iLQgbQyN2 Watch some of my favorite vids below….. Most Insane Mayweather Moments! https://youtu.be/bLko6Lcjib4 WEIRDEST Things Ever Found in Animals! https://youtu.be/2TH1Xbt8l-c 9 of the WORST diseases EVER! https://youtu.be/01M-uJccOBs The Hottest Female Athletes! https://youtu.be/S4p1_MQrKK4 11 Most Ridiculous Purchases by Floyd "Money" Mayweather! https://youtu.be/gjskIvCrG2Y Here are lottery winners who went completely broke! 9 - David Lee Edwards Can you guys imagine being on both ends of life? A life where you’ve been in jail, but where also you flew in a private plane between your homes? Well, that basically describes David Lee Edwards, a convicted felon from Ashland, Kentucky, who won a $27 million dollar lottery jackpot back in August 2001. But his ridiculousness free-spending ways left him and his wife broke and living in a storage unit within just FIVE years of winning 27 million dollars! If you’re wondering how someone can blow 27 million in 5 years, you’re definitely not alone. Let’s do some really quick math here. In his first year as a millionaire, Edwards spent TWELVE MILLION. SOMEone didn’t do their math right! So yeah there goes almost half his money right there. Edwards bought a $1.6million, 6,000-square-foot house in a private tennis and golf community in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. He spend $600,000 on another home nearby. He paid $1.9 million for a LearJet, bought three losing racehorses, and bought a fiber optics installation company and a limo business for $4.5 million. I’m gonna guess he probably didn’t exactly to do the discounted cash flows for THOSE acquisitions. Oh yeah, he also bought his daughter a $35,000 Hummer golf cart to drive around because she couldn’t actually drive at the time. At one point, he had a million dollars in vehicles parked in front of his house. His neighbors complained that his house in the upscale community started to look like a car dealership! You guys know the end. Because of his reckless YOLO spending, he lost every last penny of his $27 million fortune and died owing thousands of dollars to friends. 8 - Callie Rogers Callie Rogers was just a 16 years old kid living in foster care when she won 1.9 million pounds in the lottery in 2003. As you guys can expect, her spending spree began prrrretty much immediately! Callie forked out £11,500 pounds on not one, but TWO boob jobs, £300,000 pounds on clothes, make-up and tattoos. Well, at least she only spent £85,000 pounds on sports cars. Buuuuut hold up, she did spend a quarter of a million pounds on uh….nose candy. Callie spent an additional £250,000 pounds on vacations around the world, and get this, she also spent £118,000 pounds on gifts to her former boyfriends! I mean…..who and what DIDN’T she spend on her money on? Basically, as expected, she spent all her money, and in 13 years, she just has around £2,000 pounds left in the bank. She actually called her win a curse, because she said that she felt the pressure of having to live it up with the expectation of having a party lifestyle after winning the lottery. More money more problems I guess, because she now lives with her three kids and says she’s “happier than ever”. 7 - William Post Way back in 1988, William “Bud” Post III was the winner of a Pennsylvania Lottery jackpot worth $16.2 million dollars. On the day he won the jackpot, he had just two dollars and forty six cents in his bank account! I guess when you have that little money in your bank account, you feel like a little over 16 million In the two weeks after Post collected the first of his 26 annual payments of almost $500 thousand dollars, he spent more than 300,000 dollars on gifts and investments. Those investments included things such as a liquor license, a lease for a restaurant in Florida, and a used-car lot. He also bought an airplane to fly around in, even though he didn’t have a pilot's license. Well, at least it wasn’t a private jet. In just three months, his debts totaled $500,000 dollars! That’s a million dollar turnaround in the wrong direction! But listen to this story. I guess he and his brother weren’t exactly on friendly terms, so his brother actually had it out for him. His brother actually hired someone to go after him and his SIXTH wife!
add me on twitter: DinoCoked and send me a copy of Shrek: The Third
No Copyright Intended Part 2 Is Out!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEOBouFE7X8&t=265s 5 Million Views!!!
Thank you so much for watching this video! I highly appreciate everyone who subscribed to FragOut, liked this video, shared it with friends and left a comment about this funny video! Social Media: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FragOut-140668006541584/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/FragOutMedia Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/2/110296200998277880714 More funny videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeYoz85vtMxB_Ngvd3sEpkePfLYOsLSPe Animals funny videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeYoz85vtMxALxeNQRzs6XkYnYK7x4rLs Brand new animals being jerks compilation only for my viewers! If you wanted to see some funny animals fails of 2017 year then there you go! There are really a lot of new moments where animals jerks to people and a lot more. Funny Animals Fails Compilationj 2017! 0:00 - funny cat being jerk 0:07 - animals trolling 0:22 - that rat 0:27 - dogs being jerks "at least you can't stand on it" 0:42 - squirel being jerk 0:51 - cats being jerks 1:07 - poor dog 1:12 - awesome chase 1:26 - this parrot hates puzzles 1:39 - and this parrot hates kitchens 1:53 - funny cat won't let its owner write 2:53 - horses being jerks 3:07 - bird vs dog 3:22 - cat vs dog. brutal fight 3:31 - cat vs dog 2 3:45 - animal robbery 4:00 - is it because im different?! 4:15 - this panda is sooo much jerk 4:30 - cat parkour aka cat jump fail 4:40 - this is mine now 4:46 - leave it opened 5:06 - cat vs camera 5:21 - bird steals camera 5:31 - i would be scared 5:39 - just let me do what i do! 6:06 - just a lazy doggo 6:46 - funny birds stealing food 7:43 - this cat wanna play 8:12 - funny dog yoga 8:35 - animals scary prank 8:50 - dogs vs kids 8:57 - bird trolls dog 9:12 - dog vs human 9:18 - and again... cats being jerks 9:26 - sneaky dog 9:36 - this cat is an asshole 9:50 - take a sit That's it, hope you enjoyed the video! Peace.
I put together ten of the most funny commercials that made me laugh and that are also famous, that have written history so to say. You find the description below. I hope you enjoy them as I did. Tell me in the comments which one is your #1 - or at least your #1.5 - I will include your vote in the ranking at the end of this text to see which commercial people like the most.
These ads are included:
1. Cinesite Studios, “Beans”, also called “Not for Austronauts” or the "Astronaut Ad" from 2013, a mock ad – the non-existent Haynes Baked Beans only resemble Heinz – for the famous visual effects and feature animation studio known for movies like Harry Potter, Avengers: Infinity War, Captain America: Civil War, and others whose logo appears at the end. This hillarious commercial is often shown but not always understood.
2. Doritos, "Ultrasound"/“Birth” from the 2016 Super Bowl was a highly controversial, yet extremely funny commercial that still has its fans and opponents
3. Kia niro, “Hero” with Melissa McCarthy from the 2017 Super Bowl, also refered to as “I love Whales!” that got a lot of press and features Bonnie Tyler's “Holding up for a hero”
4. Kia, “The Truth” with Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus from The Matrix, singing Nessun dorma for the Super Bowl 2014
5. Shadow of War, “Not today, Brian” from 2017 for the video game, also known for its line “Nothing will be forgotten”
6. Heinz Tomato Ketchup, “Wiener Stampede”, the adorable ad from the 2016 Super Bowl, part of the “Meet the Ketchups” promotion
7. Volkswagen VW Passat, “The Force”, also called "Darth Vader" from 2011 Super Bowl - this extended version was seen by 8 million viewers online before the game, a huge success at this time, during the game a shorter version was aired, later other versions/sequels followed, a game-changing commercial a lot of media was talking about and many people still enjoy.
8. Clash Of Clans, “Revenge” with Liam Neeson as his famous character from Taken for the Super Bowl 2015, also famous for its line “You will regret the day you crossed AngryNeeson52”
9. Old Spice, “Jungle Wilderness” from the 2011 Danger Zone campaign with the famous line “You smell like you look – amazing” (the most amazing thing, though, is the line “Dramatization only. Do not attempt.” in the bottom right corner at 7:21 - who would attempt THAT?)
10. Wix, "Disruptive World" with Gal Gadot, the new Wonder Woman and Jason Statham from The Expandables and Transporter for the cloud-based web development platform for the Super Bowl 2017 in the extended version - with more than 22.6 million views online it was the most-seen commercial before the game. It was was shot by the French Louis Leterrier who directed the Transporter films, Unleashed, The Incredible Hulk, Clash of the Titans and Now You See Me in Barcelona with estimated costs for producing and broadcasting somewhere around 14 millions dollars
11. Anheuser-Busch Budweiser beer / Bud, “Whassup?”, also known as Wazzup, What’s up or True, true that ran from 1999 to 2002 and became a catchphrase. It won the Cannes Grand Prix and the Grand Clio awards, and was parodied in Scary Movie in 2000, years later also by Annoying Orange and others.
11.5 Anheuser-Busch Budweiser beer / “Wassup Wasabi or just "Wasabi", the lesser known yet extremely funny follow-up to the Whassup commercial with Dookie and his wife
The votes are in and the current winner is: Bud “Whassup” – true, true …
Results in detail, status September 14, 2018 (votes and positive mentions counted)
1. Anheuser-Busch Budweiser / Bud, “Whassup” / “Wasabi”: 273 votes/mentions
2. Cinesite, “Beans” / Astronaut: 150 votes/mentions
3. Wix, “Disruptive World”: 147 votes/mentions – mainly because of Gal Gadot (and a little bit because of Jason Statham)
4. Heinz Tomato Ketchup, “Wiener Stampede”: 121 votes/mentions – mainly because of the cute dogs
5. Volkswagen, “The Force” / Darth Vader: 86 votes/mentions – mainly because of the cute Darth Vader
6. Doritos, “Ultrasound”: 85 votes/mentions
7. Clash Of Clans, “Revenge”: 79 votes/mentions – mainly because of Liam Neeson
8. Kia, “Hero”: 50 votes/mentions
9. Kia, “The Truth” / Matrix: 48 votes/mentions
10. Shadow of War, “Not today, Brian”: 21 votes/mentions
11. Old Spice, “Jungle Wilderness”: 12 votes/mentions
Thanks to everybody who watched the video, voted and commented on it, liked it and subscribed to my channel – I appreciate that very much!